Patch sur Blight du 30/03/2021 (Delta 312.1)
Un nouveau patch a été appliqué sur le serveur de test. Il n'y a que des correctifs au programme, notamment sur le nouveau contenu de la Delta 312.
- Fixed directions in quest "Dragon Crafter 2: Learning the Ropes".
- In quest "Avariatus' Quest: Learn About the Helian Faction!", player is now properly asked to visit the destroyed New Trismus shrine.
- Removed time limit instructions in step descriptions and feedback of quest "Imperial Army: The Counterattack".
- Fixed Death Punch and Ground Pound to use special animations for Exalted Gudal.
- Fixed dialogue link in biped version of quest "Fall of Tazoon: Imperial Army".
- Fixed dialogue spacing in the Gerix questline.
- Renamed the quest "Gerix's Quest: Visit the Grand City of Chiconis" to " Gerix's Quest: Visit the Grand Dragon Cities" as it now directs you to both cities.
- The Quest window now has icons for bounty and school quests. The icons for town marshall, trophy, and craft quests have been updated. The quest names are now colored in a format matching the icons above NPC heads.
- Gerix doesn't forget to take the Malachite Golem Cores anymore in quest "Hardened Scales I: A Ferocious Enemy".
- Helian Head Scale of the Ancients no longer works with special or melee attacks
- Resiata now has the Beginner Essence Orb formula for sale
- Renalem will no longer refer to ore as stones in quest "Dimensional Pocket IV: Deliver Spells for Jynasix
- Caspuras in quest "Essence Harvesting Mastery II: Collect 100 Tainted Dim Essence" will no longer refer to a previous task you performed (since you have not)
- Box of Supplies used in the Dimensional Pocket 6 quest is now attuned.
- Extended Fission Mobilizer and Bronzed Proton Relocator used in the Dimensional Pocket 7 quest are now attuned
- Fixed visibility of steps in quest "Dragon's Reach I: Damage your Enemies from Afar"
- Hero Welger at the Ruined Colosseum no longer drops Tokens of Challenge. Instead, related quests will have a chance to award a Token of Challenge as bonus with the same drop rate.
- The Companions of the Fallen Adventurer in the Land of the Exile are now properly spectres and not ghosts.
- Project X should now move at a normal pace.
- Fixed grammar in quest "Artifact Mission - Medium Level: The Spears of the Mountain".
- Quest "South March: The Essence of Research II" will now use an Acquire Step for Purified Pale Essence Orbs
- Marked Half Giant Task: Brawn III quests obsolete until they can be revisited at a later date.
- Fixed a typo in "Outfitter's Quest: Another Belt"
- Fixed a broken link in "Plundered Tombs: Locate the Tomb of Moravvis".
- The Changing Room quests have been moved to dialogue options instead to avoid overpopulating the map with non-progression quest markers.
- Fixed quest "Elsa Batos: A Flower for Lialione" to use Kaiyar Water instead of just water.
- Fixed quest "South March: The Essence of Research II" to acquire water instead of gathering it.
- Updated quest "Disgruntled Gnomes":
*The quest now always refers to Bixben Sallamuster for disambiguation with Guard-Captain Bixben Lindnottin.
*Bixben Sallamuster really takes the Corrupted Shade Ectoplasms now.
*Lowered waiting time for Bixben's experience.
*Quests now refers to Lucky Wimmip the Gambler instead of Lucky Louis.
- The passive buffs given by the wyverns now have a new icon to reflect their updated look.
- Buffs given by Crystalshaper crystals now relate to the new icons and can be distinguished from each other at a glance.
- Title Active fixes:
*Title Active: Undead Damage I and Title Active: Undead Damage II are now usable.
*Chest Damage I and Chest Damage II augmentations will conflict with each other and with other Title Active augmentations as intended.
*Title Active: Chest Damage II properly gives Chest Damage II augmentation instead of Chest Damage I.
*Title Active: Welger Damage and Resistance II will no longer conflict with beetles related Title Active and will be overwritten by Welger Damage and Resistance III.
- Istara's Breath baubles now properly last 30 minutes instead of 2 minutes.
- Gian Hawkwood's selection window icon now matches his new looks.
- Fixed a slight hitch in the wyvern hover animation.
- No creature or object should ignore the fog effect of regions any longer.
- Maggots will really use Ooze Spray now.
- Updated Special Coin Purse description.
- Fixed a dependency in quest "Story: A Disturbance of Spirit (Part 4)".
- Surtheim's Molten Armor now has a longer cooldown.
- Exalted Gudal's Ground Pound will now deal less damage.
- Cold Prism can now be traded.
- Cold Prism will now drop more frequently.
- HoT Prism's duration has been increased.
- Urn Hammer, Shard of Freedom and Exceptional Shard of Freedom now require adventure rating of 100 and above to use.
- Gift of Shaper V no longer gives itself and instead gives the buff.
- Gift of Builder V augmentation requires to have current craft school at 80 instead of 800.
- Dialogue links should now work in the new Epic title quests and in Gian's dialogue.
- Epic title quests are now prefaced with "Earn Title" for clarity.
- You now earn the title "the Brave" from completing the Red Tusks quest.
- Quest "Drulkar's Wrath Part 4: The Desert Rose" can be completed again. Players already stuck need to drop the quest, delete their Dried Blue Rose Petals and take it again.
- The loyalty title "the Aged" is now known as "the Loyal".
- Krianos, Town Marshall of Kion, complained that he had not received "Lieutenant Elderincus' Investigation" quest like his colleagues. It is fixed now.
- Fixed a constraint preventing Ghost of Fesnick from giving his quest during the Explosion questline.
- Fixed terrain hole in Tomb of Crankenspank.
- Fixed a typo in Nyjia's dialogue.
- Adjusted the terrain near the Trandalaran Grand Magus to better allow climbing of the slope.
- Removed the Community Human Lamp from the plot structure list. (It was an erroneous duplicate of Lamp, Human 2)
- Shau's Grief and Shau's Vengeance quest lines changes and fixes:
*Fixed typos in quests:
."Shau's Grief: Introduction".
."Shau's Grief: Headstone".
."Shau's Grief: Gifts of Appeasement (Part 4)".
."Shau's Grief: Gifts of Appeasement (Part 7)".
."Zuyazu: The Art of War".
."Shau's Vengeance: Vengeance Sought".
."Shau's Vengeance: Vengeance Concluded (Part 1)".
*Kisgrath Morbach properly takes the required resources in quest "Shau's Grief: Headstone".
*Shau's Water Vessel is now attuned.
*Fixed steps visibility in quest "Shau's Grief: Items of Endurance (Part 2)".
*Jade Ravager Haunch and Charred Jade Ravager Haunch icons are now properly displayed.
*Fixed Shau's animation in quest "Shau's Grief: Items of Endurance (Part 2)".
*Fixed steps visibility in quest "Shau's Grief: A Gift From Shau".
*Fixed Lumberjack Mathoor Danokh's animation in quest "Shau's Grief: Gifts of Appeasement (Part 6)".
*Player's reward Give 1 Welger Trait is now known as Varrantoth's Blessing.
*Removed treasures from First-Warden Vak-el as he's not supposed to be killed and looted.
*Warden Borakos fixes:
.Fixed special abilities of Warden Borakos to use unique animations and give augmentations.
.Fixed Skull Bash to have its proper name in combat feedback.
*Fixed Intact Relic description.
*Removed skirmish AI from Master Ta'ort.
*Fixed Shau's animation in quest "Shau's Vengeance: Vengeance Concluded (Part 2)".
- Fall of Tazoon: Explosion quest line changes and fixes:
.Ghost of Fesnick now offers a quest as intended.
.Fixed steps visibility in quest "Sparcro: Find Protector Maika".
.The NPC you are looking for is now visible in quest "Sparcro: Find Protector Maika".
.Ghost of Brilthor has stopped being too apologetic in quest "Fall of Tazoon: The Explosion (Part 3)".
*Fixed animations in quests "Fall of Tazoon: The Explosion (Part 4)" and "Fall of Tazoon: The Explosion (Part 5)".
*Fixed Spell Tech Kit: Fragment of The Chalice description.
- "Ul'dathos" is now properly spelled in quest "(Daily) Artifact Hunter: Scrambled Eggs".
- The Bachan-Style Headstone used in a new quest uses a placeholder texture for its engravings. It will be more serious in its final form.
- Char Raw Meat needs 2 stacks of meat to work.
8 joliens y jouent, 199 y ont joué.
6 juillet 2022
1 juin 2022
19 mai 2022
3 mai 2022
24 décembre 2021