3 patches sur Blight (Delta 310.1 à 310.3)
3 patches ont été déployés sur le serveur de test ces dernières semaines. Pas de nouveau contenu en vu, mais de nombreux correctifs sur celui déjà introduit avec la destruction de Tazoon. Et toujours son lot d'ajustements divers.
Delta 310.3 (12/02/2020):
- Player will be properly sent back to Refugee Camp after killing the Welger in quest "The Fall of Tazoon: Counterattack".
- Torch and Bucket of Water icons aren't gold tinted anymore.
- Rusty Army Knife now looks like an Istarian Army Knife instead of a Harvesting Knife.
- The capture now works as intended in quest "Imperial Army: The Messengers".
- The Welger now have varied looks to be better differentiated and offer more variety.
- Updated Dimensional Apparatus requirements to be more in line with other epic items
- Dragon Gambling Statues:
*Renamed Statue of Golden Dragon and Statue of Silver Dragon to Statue of Golden Dragon - Plain and Statue of Silver Dragon - Plain; no visual changes
*New set of statues, Statue of Golden Dragon - Complex and Statue of Silver Dragon - Complex use updated textures
- Fixed a typo in quest "Imperial Army: Protect Harro From A New Menace".
- Stone Boulder Golems now have updated textures to be in line with their regular kin, while still being distinct - cracked, slightly tint shifted, and darker in most cases.
- The chained boulder welger weapon now properly has transparency.
- Fixed a potential issue to not receive Ganesh's Journal item in quest "Dralnok's DOOM (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Journal".
- Renamed "Journal Page (xx to 10)" items to "Ganesh's Journal Page (xx to 10)".
- Fixed Emblem: Expert Lairshaper to check proper completion of the quest instead of the presence of a title.
- Shareik now properly runs on lair floor instead of above it
- Quest steps in "Granstak's Crab Shells" and "Granstak's Shamanic Rituals" have been improved.
- In quest "Granstak's Crab Shells", Grantstak will ask for Undamaged Blooded Shell to avoid confusion with the resource for Weapon Tech Kit: Blood Drainer.
- Dialogues refers to Kerrak instead of Ssoren in quest "Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report" as Ssoren is no longer the quest giver.
- Improved directions to find Vrex in quest "Sslanis Militia: Battle Sugar Cane".
- Improved Weapon Tech Kit: Hunter's Retribution I description.
- Improved Precious Heirloom (tech kit) description.
- Dimensional Apparatus now accepts any craft cog if Tool Socketing was applied to the tool claw.
- Flattened plot in Heather
Known issue: some Welger texture don't work properly. This requires a new client version.
Delta 310.2 (25/01/2020):
- Dragon Tech Kit: Tail Blade IV and Tail Spiky Ball IV don't require Alchemy skill anymore to be crafted, only Dragon Scalecraft skill.
- A link has been fixed in quest "The Fall of Tazoon: Protect the Camp". The Quest can now progress.
- Flawless Magnaar Stone attunement doesn't work as intended and has been removed for the time being.
- Red Silk Deluxe Backpack Pouch is renamed to Red Deluxe Silk Backpack Pouch to match names in other tiers.
- Quest "Attunement: Aiya" has a better quest log and gives you better feedback.
- Fixed description of Phylactery of the Afflicted and Head of Grendulf the High Priest.
- Fixed a typo in quest "Storm Disciple: The Way of Wood".
- Fixed a direction error in the text of New Trismus 6: The Breach.
- Silver Dragon Gambling Statue (plot item) now uses new texture.
- A matching Bronze Dragon Gambling Statue has been added to plot structure list.
- Guild: Yewn has acquired outgoing teleporter.
- Quest "Fall of Tazoon: Grant Smyth" now refers to Fall of Tazoon: Grant Smyth Grant as "west" instead of "south" of the Ruin of Tazoon
- "Battlefield Relics" quest issues have been fixed.
- Sergeant Andoraith at the Imperial Army barricade has a new quest that will help you find a new questline.
- Quest "Learn to Make Dire Wolf Hide Grips" fixed progress link.
- Than'kuk are no longer social and use the default agro radius (instead of a much larger one)
- Welger get far less evasion per level than before.
- Added more Varan Gaoler spawns within the Ruin of Tazoon.
- Feature: desert appears less flat now.
- Survivor Sienna will no longer provide banking services.
- Ambrosia of the Gods work now properly (broken in 310.1). Holy Zeal! augmentation area of effect has also been increased.
Delta 310.1 (15/01/2020):
- The Sigil of Kaasha no longer restricts you to be under level 40, but heals for 27-33 HP per tick instead of 1.67% of maximum health.
- Surtheim's Combust now recycles every 90s (up from 60s), does more damage up front and less as part of the DoT, is no longer a Drain Life, the DoT is once against dispellable, but the Flame Resistance debuff is now a separate debuff and remains not-dispellable.
- Trepidation will now fade after a reduced number of hits (2 to 5 hits instead of 2 to .
- Kalevala's Head description now mentions the Iron Guard and a bounty.
- "Trials of the Gifted (Missing Ability)" is now called "Trials of the Gifted: Redeem Emblem" to minimize confusion and not appear like an error.
- Myloc Queen Hair now properly uses its new icon.
- Nyjia's dialogue no longer refers to Pleasant Canyon as she is clearly not in Pleasant Canyon.
- You can now properly gather Rough Oak Logs while on the quest requiring you do so.
- Guard Tarmor has been given a reality check and now knows he's no longer in the Vault of Istara.
- The ghost dragons around Char now appear as spectres, ghostly dragons with visual designs.
- A small typo has been fixed in Ra'nmagron's text.
- The Knowledge Window now displays the Create button once more. The ‘Show products' checkbox's tooltip also displays a warning that large formula lists may freeze your game.
- Mage, Scout and Warrior trainers will no longer give a revitalize spell at all.
- Geleon will now give players a pair of Refurbished Fabric Scissors in quest "Scholar: Paper and Papyrus"
- The Hunter, buff from Wolf-Hunter ability, is now now flagged to work with attacks (should exclude spells).
- Quest "The Fall of Tazoon: Refugees" has been fixed: you can now gather Rough Oak Logs with Dragon Intuition or an Istarian Army Knife
- Lumberjack Mathoor Danokh will ask for Iron Oak LoG instead or regular Oak Logs in quest "Imperial Army: The Defenses"
- Ambirannis' Sacrifice Chamber now uses the correct unfinished stage model and is no longer moved outside of lair bounds when trying to plan it.
- Crafted Backpacks and Scale Packs now give a stack bonus for the inventory, starting at +25 at Tier I, and +5 at each Tier. Worn Leather Backpack sold at Geoff's/Marcus' gives a +10 stacks bonus. Starting Backpack and Starting Scale Pack don't give stack bonus.
- The Queen's Siphon now requires 1000 Essence Harvesting skill instead of Quarrying or Mining.
- Small typos fixed in the quest "The Bones of a Master (Part 1)".
- The Dragon skeleton north of Tazoon won't kill performances anymore.
- The Guardian of Rage ally formula uses now Ingenuity instead of Alchemy skill for the Elemental Shard.
- In quests "Elsa Batos: The Bank Vault" and "The Fall of Tazoon: Survivors", the resources asked by the quests on Debris Piles can be obtained by using an Istarian Army Knife or Dragon Intuition ability.
- "The Bones of a Master (Part 2)" now allows you to loot required items properly and progresses.
- New technique kits now properly display their icons.
- Various missing files have been found and sent out, such as the missing model in Tazoon itself (an anvil), textures for Elial's Thorn,
- Improved directions in quest "The Bones of a Master (part 2)".
- The Light of Drulkar will now properly consume itself on use.
- One of New Rachival teleporters once again will let you travel to guilds
- Adjusted respawn rates across various debris piles so they are uniform
- "Andoraith's Dialog 4" won't be displayed anymore in "Imperial Army: The Defenses" quest log.
- Feature: Ocean clutter
- Purified Essence Powder formula craft window will properly display the right tool needed (millstone)
- Geoff had forgotten to take the new Emblem: Resident with him in previous Delta. He has fixed his overlook.
- Quests "(Daily) Artifact Hunter: Totems of the Welger" and "(Daily) Artifact Hunter: Ancient Runes" at the Tower of Healing work now.
- Guard Shasses in Sslanis and Prawn Golemslayer in Aughundell really have Guard's Protection Aura now.
- Coarse Unpsun Cotton can only be found on Coarse Cotton Plants in the Bloody Tears now.
- Regular Oak Trees will now have the same amount of logs as regular trees of other Tiers.
- Trepidation, Frozen from Ice Arrows abilities and Entangled debuffs will properly give a temporary immunity after fading.
- Player structure Butterflies has been renamed to Butterflies w/ White Planter. A second variation has been added with green planter
- Anti-Lycanthropy Salve is now known as Anti-Werewolf Salve and won't conflict anymore with Lycanthropy Ward Salve.
- Added a missing link and fixed visibility to Grizelian's dialogue in quest "The Battlefields: The Leader's Strength".
- Master Dragon Crafter's Cargo Disk of Drulkar's Flame formula is classified as a container instead of a Dragon scale.
- Greater Aura of Flame overwrites Lesser Aura of Flame rather than having them both at the same time.
- Feature: minor visual changes to Cave of the Winds
- Reduced steroids dose to Welger' daily food ration: they should be more manageable now.
- Quest "Battlefield Relics" doesn't work.
- The Varan Courier submission in "Imperial Army: Messengers" doesn't work.We have set the step to a simple kill: players can continue with testing until we find a solution.
- Quest "(Daily) Ruin of Tazoon: Free the Captives" two locations trigger at the same time. That does not stop quest from progressing though.
- Ambrosia of the Gods is broken: we're investigating...
8 joliens y jouent, 199 y ont joué.
23 février 2020
13 février 2020
4 janvier 2020
3 août 2019
10 juillet 2019