Live patch du 25/02/2020: Ruination of Tazoon
Après de longs mois de développement et 4 Delta correctives, les serveurs réguliers ont reçu le nouveau contenu. La belle Tazoon a été réduite en miettes et sert de terrain de jeu à une nouvelle menace: les Welger. De nombreuses quêtes sur cet événement ont été ajoutées et commencent à New Rachival auprès du Captain Bixben Lindnottin. Pour les artisans, de nouveaux outils épiques font leur apparition, les ressources ont été bien allégées et une bonne dose de nouvelles décorations est désormais disponible pour les terrains et antres. La région de Char a également été remaniée après être rentrée en éruption. Comme toujours, des correctifs et ajustements variés sont au programme.
- Tazoon, once the shining seat of the Empire of Istaria and a symbol of cooperation amongst the Living Races, has been devastated by a calamity.
- A massive volcano called Mount Fury has erupted within the region known as Char, altering the landscape in its wake. Into this fiery devastation new enemies have emerged and now stake their claim on lands and resources on the slopes of the raging mountain.
- All major cities and some points of interest now have their own unique loading screens when teleporting that replaces the default concept art/current content image
- Many new epic items formulae available from Vargas at Eastern Outpost!
The Fate of Tazoon
- Tazoon, once the shining seat of the Empire of Istaria and a symbol of cooperation amongst the Living Races, has been devastated by a calamity.
- A pall of destruction and death hangs over the city and the lands surrounding it. Into this, a new force has emerged which stands at odds with the Empire and, according to those who fled the ruins, has killed or captured many within the walls. It is now up to the Gifted to investigate, protect and strike back at this new enemy who has sown confusion and destruction in the heart of the Empire.
- Those who are interested in this story should speak with Captain Bixben Lindnottin in New Rachival.
- Tail Accessory tech kits now attune on install
- Tail Accessory tech kits now have adventure level requirements: 10,30,50,70,90 minimum adventure level, per tier, respectively
- Queen's Wisdom now adds 162 to 184 to heals (instead of +200 HPS)
- Elial's Thorn now has its own unique model, sporting eight variations to choose from when crafting. Eight displays have been created, one for each variation.
- The Wolf's Blessing crystal is now restricted to a maximum adventure level of 25. The crystal also offers greater damage and more impact upon recycle/delay.
- The Sigil of Kaasha no longer restricts you to be under level 40, but heals for 27-33 HP per tick instead of 1.67% of maximum health.
- Counterspell Magic Penalty can no longer be dispelled and lasts for 15 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Counterspell Defend and Missile Defend now last for 15 minutes (up from 1 minute)
*Baubles and their conflicts have been rebalanced to provoke more choice in which you choose to use.
*Baubles are now categorized into three categories, reflected in their icons and descriptions: offensive (red), defensive (blue), and utility (silver).
*Offensive baubles are: Alyssa's Energized State, Brobbet's Hand of Justice, Fury of Daggarth, Heightened Senses, Istara's Guiding Hand, Niatha's Blessing, and Spectral Touch.
*Defensive baubles are: Holy Armament of Istara, Mystical Ward of Istara, Divine Protection, and Istara's Breath.
*Utility baubles are: Alyssa's Touch, Hastened, Daggarath's Blessing, Istara's Grace, and Istara's Gait.
- Aelia's Cudgel now boosts healing by 13-15
- Priceless Conqueror's Scales descriptions have been fixed.
- Anti-Lycanthropy Salve and Lycanthropy Ward now last for 30 minutes (up from 5 minutes), have a 5s recycle (up from 1s) on use, and a 25 pre-delay instead of a 50 post-delay.
- Anti-Lycanthropy Salve is now known as Anti-Werewolf Salve and won't conflict anymore with Lycanthropy Ward Salve.
- Moss-Covered Club now only procs its debuff on hits (not blocks) and will fail on any conflicts.
- Cloak of Moss now lasts for 30 seconds (down from 70), ticks every 5 seconds (instead of 6) and will conflict with other flame resistance debuffs.
- Primal Boon now has a recycle of 5s (up from 0), but it's buff now lasts for 30s (up from 10s).
- Frozen I is now known as Slightly Frozen, Frozen II as Moderately Frozen, and Frozen III as Greatly Frozen.
- Eilal's Thorn will no longer act as a two-handed weapon.
- Primal Burst is now linked 50% to Gold Rage instead of Ravage.
- Gold Rage is no longer linked to other melee abilities for shared recycle.
- The debuff Ensnared can no longer be dispelled.
- Frozen (Ice Arrow debuff) will now give Temporary Slow Resistance when it fades. The effect of the slow has been increased as a result (Frozen I - 10 to 30%, Frozen 2 - 20 to 40%, Frozen 3 - 30 to 50%).
- Maddened (Mage's Maddening Trick debuff) will now give a Temporary Mesmerize Resistance when it fades and will only fade after an increasing number of hits (by tier starting at 1 hit and increasing to 5 hits).
- Trepidation now lasts 15s (down from 20 to 30s), but requires a number of hits to fade (from 2 to 5) and gives a Temporary Mesmerize Resistance when it fades.
- Spell Barrier now recycles every 45s (down from 60s).
- Lilden Scepter and Stuffed Exotic Bird now reference Drulkar's Wrath instead of Withered Scales and have proper coin, hoard, and keywords.
- Cleanse V now refers to "Shining" instead of "Shinig".
- Werewolf Bite will now have a 20% chance of Lycanthropy, will fail on conflict, will save on logout, does 50% more damage and now does slashing damage.
- Blighted Bramble's Entangled will now give a Temporary Root Resistance buff when it fades.
- Added a note to the description of Menacing Presence, Distract, and Interpose for players to remain within 10m of the attacked ally.
- Added a note to the description of Counterspell Other, Defend Magic, Defend Other, Missile Defend Other and Protectorate for players to remain within 10m of the defended ally.
- Menacing Presence will now have a 100% chance of giving its debuff to the target (up from 75%).
- Blood Shield now only counts hits (not blocks), fades after 2 additional hits (per tier), is no longer dispellable, but now also fades after about 2x the amount of hits has been taken (e.g. Blood Shield 1 consumes 250 health to be cast, will now fade after 3 hits or 500 damage).
- Ability "Title: Champion of the Iron Guard" no longer mentions Life Magic.
- Increased the capacity of the Spell book from 300 to 350.
- Increased the damage of Demon's Flurry from 46/83 to 58/96.
- Intuition abilities now have a description.
- Heal Increase no longer boosts healing by a range but instead by a flat number (instead of 5-10 it is now 5 and so forth).
- Potency now boosts the maximum healing value by 2x that of Heal Increase (10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 by tier).
- The Hunter, buff from Wolf-Hunter ability, is now now flagged to work with attacks (should exclude spells).
- "Shield Tech Kit: Fiery Rose Quartz Shard" is now named "Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Fiery Rose Quartz Shard" to better clarify it can also be used on the dragon head scale.
- The Fiery Rose Quartz Shard technique kit now properly applies its augmentation on your ranged and melee attacks as its description implies rather than when others attack you.
- Corrected an exploitable issue with the Piercing Winds and Razor Teeth technique kits.
- Improved Weapon Tech Kit: Hunter's Retribution I description.
- Improved Precious Heirloom (tech kit) description.
- Flawless Magnaar Stone attunement doesn't work as intended and has been removed for the time being.
- Renamed "Journal Page (xx to 10)" items to "Ganesh's Journal Page (xx to 10)".
- Fixed description of Phylactery of the Afflicted and Head of Grendulf the High Priest.
- Some NPCs are now active guards, with more health and the Guard's Protection Aura: Private Berriens, Ssathe, Shasses, Kerrak, Elainor McGrubben, Renaash, Marie Annis, Gremmora Shieldbreaker, Prawn Golemslayer, Gegnar Aegisslayer, Kignar Shieldbreak, Gormund, Kelna Bronzeboot
- Militia Guard's on New Trismus now have more health and some now properly have Guard of the Gifted and Guard's Protection Aura.
- Guard's Protection Aura buff is no longer dispellable.
- Updated all tiers of Crystallized Brick formula. They were all set to 1 stoneworking skill required. They are now 1, 400. and 800.
- Essence Leather Construction Canvas, Radiant Leather Construction Canvas, Essence Hide Construction Tarp, and Radiant Hide Construction Tarp will now produce novians upon deconstruction
- Purified Essence Powder formula now requires a MIllstone (instead of a Stoneworking Pedestal) so that it is in line with other Alchemical Powder formulas.
- Frozen and Storm Essence now have a bulk of 10.
- Essences of Fire, Ice and Lightning are no longer tradeable (and also no longer say they attune-on-equip)
*Resources with a bulk of 6 lowered to 4, bulk of 8 to 6, 10 to 8, 12 to 8, 40 to 30 and 120 to 90. Resources with a bulk of 4 or less remain the same.
*Tools with a bulk of 10 lowered to 5.
- All Gatherer's Cogs will no longer conflict with other cogs and techniques that add mining and quarrying and instead will properly conflict with those that add logging, essence shaping, and foraging.
- Major Antidotes no longer require 10 to 20 venom to craft.
- Antidotes now require 3 to 6 Venom instead of 5 to 10.
- Purified Essence Powder formula craft window will properly display the right tool needed (millstone).
- Rusty Army Knife now looks like an Istarian Army Knife instead of a Harvesting Knife.
- The Statistic: Velocity technique now has its own icon to distinguish it from Statistic: Speed.
- An Ore Refinery can be found southwest of Desokul.
- Adjusted the quantity and respawn rate of the following resources/locations:
*Slate and Iron near Slate Crest.
*Slate on Scorpion Island, near Izzon Peak, near Central Valley, on Abandoned Island, and near Snowfall.
*Flax near Slate Hills.
*Fabric and fungus on Fabric Isle.
*Every resource spawn quantities and rates on Skalkaar, Spirit Isle and New Trismus.
- Rich Sandstone, Copper, and Garnet can now be found in limited quantities on Skalkaar
- Rich Sandstone, Copper and Cedar can now be found in limited quantiites on New Trismus
- Regular Oak Trees will now have the same amount of logs as regular trees of other Tiers.
- The "2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask" (dragon) is now known as "2017 Hours of Frost Ice Head Scale" for clarity.
- Dragon Tech Kit: Tail Blade IV and Tail Spiky Ball IV don't require Alchemy skill anymore to be crafted, only Dragon Scalecraft skill.
- Fixed Emblem: Expert Lairshaper to check proper completion of the quest instead of the presence of a title.
- Myloc Queen Hair now has its own unique icon.
- Sprint and Exceptional Sprint have been unlinked.
- Exceptional Sprint now gives a boost of 60 speed (up from 40).
- Backpacks and Pouches
*Old Moham's Pouch is now consistent with other pouches for capacity.
*Crafted Backpacks and Scale Packs now give a stack bonus for the inventory, starting at +25 at Tier I, and +5 at each Tier.
*Worn Leather Backpack sold at Geoff's/Marcus' gives a +10 stacks bonus.
*Starting Backpack and Starting Scale Pack don't give stack bonus.
- Dryads now have new unique modesty clothing that can be turned off with the command '/setpref modesty false'.
- Reklar's Sash of Fury can now be dyed.
- Red Silk Deluxe Backpack Pouch is renamed to Red Deluxe Silk Backpack Pouch to match names in other tiers.
- Removed an extraneous stone Brick texture between two wooden planks in the human wooden planks model.
- Motes of Rage within the Fiery Rift now have less health and drop Tier 5 Junk Loot instead of Tier 1.
- Blight Hounds and Fafnir are no longer social (Fafnir and his spawned allies will still cooperate, however).
- Surtheim's Combust now recycles every 90s (up from 60s), does more damage up front and less as part of the DoT, is no longer a Drain Life, and dispellable, but the Flame Resistance debuff is now a separate debuff and is not-dispellable.
- Surtheim and Surtheim Fragments will no longer ask for aid (or receive it) from Fragments that aren't part of its spawned followers.
- The Disgraced in the Frontier and Eastern Deadlands are no longer social.
- Disgraced Magus will now only have 1 Bound Revenant follower instead of 2.
- Adjusted the spawn quantities and rates of The Disgraced at the Spy Camp and the Forward Camp in the Eastern Frontier.
- Blood Urns within the Land of the Exile are now immune to health debuffs.
- Mohs' respawn time has been reduced by half.
- Cave Crawlers and Soldiers now have a chance to drop 2 venom.
- Cave Crawler Breeders now have a chance to drop up to 3 venom.
- Lycanthropy will now last for an hour (up from 5 minutes) unless cured.
- Hasera's Disciples armor statistic has been reduced.
- Some monsters no longer rotate in combat to face player where appropriate (for example dung piles).
- Falgut the Slaver, Queen Shaloth and the Son of Gigaroth now have less health.
*Falgut the Slaver is down to 750,248 from 1,000,330.
*Son of Gigaroth is down to 612,550 from 735,060.
*Queen Shaloth is down to 750,200 from 937,760.
- Redbacked Spiders are now known as Redden Spiders and their sub-types have changed (no longer are they Soldier, Worker, Hatchling and Breeder).
- Agh'kuk Warriors and Gatherers now have less "nerf" applied to them.
- Lost Elders now have proper Ethereal Armor and Armor values (they were reversed) and no longer use blight-related abilities.
- Regular Wisps are no longer worth any XP.
- Enraged Wisps now have improved abilities and do energy damage.
- Auto-attack for Flame Wisps is now flame (instead of pierce).
- Auto-attack for Shadow Wisps is now spirit (instead of pierce).
- Skeletal Warlord is now larger and has more health .
- Tier 1 chests no longer drop hoardables, but have a higher % chance and more opportunities to drop Formulas, Techniques and Broken Items.
- Massive Chest within the Inner Sanctum now has a greater chance to drop Inner Sanctum Relics and formulas, but no longer Broken Items.
- Adjusted the respawn rate of undead within the Blighted Outpost on Lesser Aradoth
- Fire Beetles are now known as Ognis Trudgers and Scuttlers and their spawns near Mount Fury have been updated.
- Redrew and rebalanced the Platinum Golem and ore spawns southwest of Desokul and near Dragon's Breath.
- Flame Beetles are now known as Hephas Trudgers and Scuttlers and their spawns near Mount Fury have been updated.
- Added more spawns of Frosthounds and redrew Kalevala's patrol path to be shorter.
- Kalevala now has 2 followers.
- The ghost dragons around Char now appear as spectres, ghostly dragons with visual designs.
- Greater Aura of Flame overwrites Lesser Aura of Flame rather than having them both at the same time.
- Stone Boulder Golems now have updated textures to be in line with their regular kin, while still being distinct - cracked, slightly tint shifted, and darker in most cases.
- Than'kuk are no longer social and use the default agro radius (instead of a much larger one).
Plots and Lairs
- New structures added to player plots:
*Small House Style 7 (gnomian)
*Medium House Style 6 (gnomian)
*Banner: Fire Claws
*Banner: Lunus 1
*Banner: Lunus 2
*Beginner, Journeyman, Expert Crystalshaping Workshops
*Stone Flooring Rough Autumn Grass all sizes
*Stone Flooring Spotty Autumn Grass all sizes
*Stone Statue: A Bright New Look Thinking Sslik
*Ice Statue: A Bright New Look Thinking Sslik
*Signposts: Human, Sslik, Saris, Half-Giant, Fiendish, Dragon Lunus, Dragon Helian. Sign templates can be bought from Imperial Pawnbrokers. To add your custom text, click "Set Title of Structure" and enter your text. To start a new line, use " " in front of the word that will start a new line.
*Banner: Imperial Army
*Ambirannis' Sacrifice Memorial Statue - Square Base
*Ambirannis' Sacrifice Memorial Statue - Octagonal Base
*Trophy: Welger Banner
- New structures added to player lairs:
*T4 Helian and Lunus Taverns, T6 Helian and Lunus Taverns
*Lair Mural Esh the Mind Lasher
*Lair Mural Storm's Shadow
*Lair Mural Seliena the Brilliant
*Lair Mural Shadow Dragon
*Lair Mural Lem the Cold & Kaa the Shade
*Lair T0 Chamber - Ambirannis' Sacrifice Memorial Chamber
*Lair Signs: Helian and Lunus variations of lair signage can be built featuring left, right, up, down, both left/right, and no arrows. Similar to plot signposts, you can add custom text using structure titles.
- Dragon Lair decoration:
*Dragon Taverns decorations now come in 2 varieties: with patrons, and without patrons
- Racial Shops (Consignment and Pawn) now use NPCs that are appropriate for each structure (e.g. Sslik shops use Sslik NPCs, Saris with Saris, etc.)
- Correct the footprints on the following plot structures: 'Decorative Pond, T2', all variations of the Wheelbarrow, all variations of the stone wall, sslik wall and corner pylon, ice and stone dragon statues, large and regular warehouses, grand warehouse and the fancy hammock.
- Various small plot objects have been updated to no longer occlude (hide/make disappear) other objects behind them to avoid jarring disappearances of structures.
- Dragon Gambling Statues:
*Renamed Statue of Golden Dragon and Statue of Silver Dragon to Statue of Golden Dragon - Plain and Statue of Silver Dragon - Plain; no visual changes
*New set of statues, Statue of Golden Dragon - Complex and Statue of Silver Dragon - Complex use updated textures
- A matching Bronze Dragon Gambling Statue has been added to plot structure list.
- Player structure Butterflies has been renamed to Butterflies w/ White Planter. A second variation has been added with green planter
- Fixed directions in feedback messages in quests "Breath of Fire: Refining A Useful Weapon", "Breath of Ice: Alter Your Breath Weapon Type" and "Breath of Lightning: Learn To Breath Pure Energy", "Spiked Scales IV: The Smaller Chunks of Ice"
- Fixed typos in the following quests: "Corruption of the Spirit II", "The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 3)", "Drain Bolt V: Field Research", "Dragon's Gift V: Kaliphar's Reagents", "Deadly Thorns (Part 1)", "Deadly Thorns (Part 2)", "The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 4)", "The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient (Part 5)", "Earn Title: 1st Fafnir the Defiler", "Thurid: Wraith Cores (Part 3)", "Rane: The Than'kuk Threat (Part 3)"
- Modified "Town Marshall: New Nightmares" quest so Dire Wolves Gnasher kills will count for the quest
- Quest "Earn Title: A Reel Fisherman" will now properly direct you to return to Ted when you've acquired the requested quantity of Trout.
- In "Joggler Snimms: Bonding the Blades" quest, Kimitri Rina will take your five Veteran Ghost Vapors instead of only one.
- The Key to New Rachival now has a hoard value of 0 to prevent accidental hoarding.
- Fixed quest "Sslanis Militia: Storming the Dead" so that greeting Kerrak will move the quest forward properly.
- Primal Mastery IX: Trophies of the Isles now drops a unique item for Ice Gnawer instead of a technique component to alleviate confusion.
- Fixed typo on item Infected Bonespur Tail Spine.
- Aratanosh no longer specifies the number of crystal categories in quest "The Guardian and the Crystalshaper".
- Quest "Mining Mastery II: Bronze Bars" is now known as "Mining Mastery II: Craft 75 Bronze Bars".
- The Bjorn and Bjarn brothers at Trandalar will properly offer a quest to qualified Half-Giant players.
- Fixed dialogue in quest "Dimensional Pocket X: Return with News from the Towers of Magic." (Lunus version)
- Added two daily quests to Ada Fruthak at the Tower of Healing that become available after completing certain quests in the Oasis and at the Imperial Army Camp. These quests award Clerical Tokens for completion.
- Added two daily quests to Private Berriens at the South Gate of Kion. These quests award Tokens of Gratitude for completion.
- Hubert Hufflebing now offers a quest to send players to Frostwatch from New Rachival.
- Drulkar's Flame quests are now properly marked as adventure quests in the Quest Book.
- Quest "Fallen Spirit: Errand of Remembrance" now rewards Beginner Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Sigil of Ascent, quest "The Cult of Telak (Part 2)" now rewards Journeyman Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Sigil of Ascent, and quest "Thurid: Wraith Cores (Part 3)" now rewards Expert Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Sigil of Ascent. Players who have previously completed the quests should find their new formulas in inventory/vault.
- Updated The Perfect Rose Quartz Shard so that step 4 says, "Return with the Blessed Water and Crystal Flask", instead of "Return with the Blessed Water" - so players know the flask is required.
- Fixed directions in quest "Drain Strike I: Gain The Power Of The Draining Strike".
- Fixed quest "Accurate Breath I: Improve Your Breath Accuracy" to tell you to speak to Private Vortis in Parsinia and fixed a broken chat link.
- Fixed directions in quest "Drain Strike I: Gain The Power Of The Draining Strike".
- Burning Archer quests now award coin and XP upon completion and use the quest bucket system.
- Quests "New Trismus 1: Welcome to the Battleground" (for biped and dragon) now give a Special Coin Purse which grants the player 10 silver.
- Miry the Acolyte in quest "New Trismus 1: Welcome to the Battleground" now tells players they should consider speaking to Frelic.
- Quest "Skalkaar Tutorial 3: The Grulet Tusk" will now have you kill one Grulet before you attempt to loot others for their tusks.
- Quest "Skalkaar Tutorial 10: The Mother Gruok" now gives directions in the journal entry for the Mother Sow.
- Quest "Skalkaar Tutorial 11: Head to New Trismus" description now says "head to New Trismus" rather than "return to New Trismus".
- Quest "New Trismus 1: Welcome to the Battleground" now references the player as Gifted instead of Dragon or race. Pratt also reminds players to bind to the local shrine before he sends them on his tasks.
- Quest "Niesa's Draught (Part 1)" now uses Undamaged Crimson Ravager Hearts.
- Kalevala's Head description now mentions the Iron Guard and a bounty.
- "Trials of the Gifted (Missing Ability)" is now called "Trials of the Gifted: Redeem Emblem" to minimize confusion and not appear like an error.
- Geleon will now give players a pair of Refurbished Fabric Scissors in quest "Scholar: Paper and Papyrus".
- Fixed a typo in quest "Imperial Army: Protect Harro From A New Menace".
- Fixed a typo in quest "Storm Disciple: The Way of Wood".
- Fixed a direction error in the text of New Trismus 6: The Breach.
- Quest "Learn to Make Dire Wolf Hide Grips" fixed progress link.
- Fixed a potential issue to not receive Ganesh's Journal item in quest "Dralnok's DOOM (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Journal".
- Quest steps in "Granstak's Crab Shells" and "Granstak's Shamanic Rituals" have been improved.
- In quest "Granstak's Crab Shells", Grantstak will ask for Undamaged Blooded Shell to avoid confusion with the resource for Weapon Tech Kit: Blood Drainer.
- Dialogues refers to Kerrak instead of Ssoren in quest "Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report" as Ssoren is no longer the quest giver.
- Improved directions to find Vrex in quest "Sslanis Militia: Battle Sugar Cane".
- Added a missing link and fixed visibility to Grizelian's dialogue in quest "The Battlefields: The Leader's Strength".
- Quest "Attunement: Aiya" has a better quest log and gives you better feedback.
- Spring Festival pets now have their own unique icons and descriptions.
- The formula for the Myloc Ally now has a unique icon and describes what the pet does.
- The Myloc Ally now describes its active and passive abilities in its description.
- Medibot, Combatabot, and Spellabot properly show they consume 1 Etherium Recharge Cell
- The Guardian of Rage ally formula uses now Ingenuity instead of Alchemy skill for the Elemental Shard.
- Green Gummy Spider Shoulder Pet will now properly give a Tech Kit when festival tokens are consumed
Vendors and Quest Givers
- Relstaroth and Halindrass have acquired formulas for Inactive Workshop Crystal Shaper.
- Dragon Vaultkeepers' range has been increased to 30 meters.
- Expert Tech Kit: Tail AxE formula has been added to Vrylliak.
- Expert Tech Kit: Tail Spear formula has been added to Vrylliak.
- Vargas the Bold has acquired formulas to create multiple new epic items:
*Dimensional Apparatus, an epic tool claw
*Master Crafter's Cargo Disk, an epic biped cargo disk
*Master Dragon Crafter's Cargo Disk of Drulkar's Flame, an epic dragon cargo disk
*The Queen's Siphon, an epic essence siphon
*Guard of Rage ally
- All Quartermasters that sell crafting techniques now also offer socketing techniques.
- A new pawnbroker in Delgarath now sells T6 baubles; the pawnbrokers in Aughundell now only sell T5.
- Danaos in Delgarath now also sells an Armor Cleaning Kit.
- Xarinnis in Kion now sells Beginner formulas: Cut Gem, Dexterity Scales, Focus Scales, Strength Scales, Scale Pack, Tool Claw, Lesser Gem-Tipped Claw, Tainted Essence Orb, Metal Bar, and Ignore Mysticism.
- Added Aytama, a Vaultkeeper, to Spirit Isle.
- Marcus in Kion now sells both the Worn Leather Backpack and Worn Flaxen Sack.
- Geoff now sells an Emblem: Resident title that is usable by property holders. Resident title buff is now limited to property-holder access only.
- Imperial Mender Medicus in New Rachival now sells an Unstable Lycanthropy Ward Salve.
- Blagarath the Rift Artifact vendor has been moved into nearby lair with Derasian and Septianus.
- Added merchant to Kion named Amenath, a pawnbroker who buys manufactured goods.
- Blacksmith Trainers will no longer give Refurbished Stone Chisel.
- Scholar Trainers will no longer give Refurbished Fabric Scissors.
- When they can, Outfitter, Scholar, Miner, and Gatherer Trainers now give Refurbished gear instead of Training gear.
- When they can, Scholar Trainers now give Refurbished gear instead of Training gear.
- Mage, Scout and Warrior trainers will no longer give a revitalize spell at all.
- Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Hardened Wing-Membranes is now available on Krianos for Tokens of Gratitude.
World and Graphics
- Small decoration added to New Vassarak village.
- Lighthouses are now decorated.
*All lairs across Char have been expanded. A 5th lair has been added to Talfak (Dralk).
*A new teleport pad has been added to Desokul. Researcher Nyjia will attune you to the pad.
*New decorative NPCs added to enliven area.
*Special thanks to Fenrisullfr for artwork that inspired changes to Drulkar's Watch!
*Plots and lairs have been expanded (where possible).
*Resources added: chickens, bass, potatoes, and more cows, more carrots.
- The Spring Festival seeds and seed packets now have unique icons.
- Kaiyar decorations and resources: bananas, rice plant, chickens, sheep.
- Added Helian Smelter, Essence Channeler, Gem Shaper to lair near New Trismus Store.
- Farm Animal Increase:
*Introducing: Nursing Cow (more milk), Bull (more meat & hide), Large Sheep (more wool, meat, hide), Plump Hen (more eggs)
*More animals spotted in: Holcomb Farmstead, Wellston Farmstead, Bristugo (near Morrison, spiritist trainer), west and east of Mia's Edge, Grayling, Lerena, west of Duskhold, Ballantor Farmstead, south of South Gate, south of Harton Valley
*"Rich" animals have been added to previous locations as well.
- Avaraldo's Potion of Alacrity's formula and augmentation now have their own unique icons.
- All major cities and some points of interest now have their own unique loading screens when teleporting that replaces the default concept art/current content image. If you are loading for longer than five minutes, the screen will switch back to a random piece of concept art. Teleporting to other areas will still result in the default image.
- All banners that previously were lacking cloth physics now display proper cloth physics. This may require a clear of your world cache to update plots.
- The Spirit of Karvanoth now rests within a defunct and broken version of the portal summoned by him during the Hours of Frost finale.
- Dralk dragon NPCs and Chiconis dragon NPCs got all new idle animations.
- All dragon NPCs in Istaria will use the new greet animation when greeted.
- All rock and wooden signs in Istaria have been updated with new font.
- Morning Dew aura and effect have their proper icon now.
- Shrine of Kion now gives the Aura of Merrasat (which boosts Flame Resistance and Health) instead of the Aura of Purity.
- Date Bars buff is now known as "Yummy Date Bars!" and has an updated description.
- Nyjia's dialogue no longer refers to Pleasant Canyon as she is clearly not in Pleasant Canyon.
- A small typo has been fixed in Ra'nmagron's text.
- The Knowledge Window now displays the Create button once more. The 'Show products' checkbox's tooltip also displays a warning that large formula lists may freeze your game.
- Some ocean plants now cover the bottom of the seas as ground clutter.
- Minor visual changes to Cave of the Winds.
- Guild: Yewn has acquired an outgoing teleporter.
- The desert now features a secondary texture for its hills and slopes to appear less flat.
- Flattened plots in Heather and Harro.
- Chicken "Scratch" emote now works. (when polymorphed)
- Shareik now properly runs on the lair floor instead of above it.
- Geoff had forgotten to take the new Emblem: Resident with him in previous Delta. He has fixed his oversight.
- Daily Quests will now display a timer counting down until they are once again available
- Teleporting can now specify player rotation so that players end up facing the way they are looking or going.
- Quests can now "popup" text blocks for more detailed reading or notes (such as books or scrolls).
- Added a new quest trigger that allows a quest to advance if an item is "acquired" by any means
- Crafting performed while using non-primary school skills will now give partial XP.
- Additional feedback will be provided if the Quest XP or Coin Limit has been reached (for free accounts).
- Ablative effects (those that fade after hits or damage is taken) will not faded on repeated damage
- Boss monsters now have double the time to loot them
- Quest loot progress steps will now properly check how many are needed to advance the quest instead of how many are in inventory
- If an existing structure or structure intended to be built doesn't have a valid polygon for testing, still allow it to be built.
- Consigners will now give the correct feedback message for price/percentages when listing your items.
- A mini window containing controls for your cargo disk is now available
- You can now turn off auto-afk while using the sleeping emote from the Options menu
- Added a fantastic new turning animation for left/right turns to Dragons. (Note: Bipeds will receive their own turning animations over the coming year).
- Monster and Group windows can now be scrolled through to see enemies/group members that are off your screen.
- From the monster window you can now:
*Purge monsters from the list
*Prevent monsters from showing up
*Sort monsters manually by health or rating
- Added a "clear all" button to shopping list window
- Added a "save filters" button to formula window
- Reduced animation jitters while using the mouse to turn on the ground and while flying.
- Added option to graphics section in game options to disable other player's pets
- The game will now display a warning if you try to delete a quest with active dependent quests / deleting a dependent quest that would affect the main quest.
- All inventory windows have had their background textures improved. They now are generally higher quality and will tile instead of stretch, resulting in your interface looking a lot less pixelated.
- The Ice and Lava theme's the corner gem menu no longer tiles and has a single dedicated texture that reaches across your screen, resulting in a more cohesive look to the theme. The Lava theme's effect for the primary hotkey bar also now clashes less with the rest of the theme.
- Added the ability to right click and copy first name or copy full name to the Player Search window results
- When you change your UI scale, a dialog box will appear confirming your changes. If you don't click "OK", then the settings are reverted.
- The "Maximum Item Level" is now displayed in item descriptions.
- Faster loading speed by performing better caching of assets.
- Most of the quest window's sorting icons have been redone for legibility and cohesion. The 'All' button is now an infinity symbol instead of text, and the 'toggled' version is properly sized and displays correctly.
- The shopping list window has had a few changes - you can now enter batch values up to 9999, the column for batches is labelled 'Batches', the batch amount box now visibly shows it is able to be typed into, and the alternating row color matches existing windows (less intense blue).
- Fixed an issue where some cached resources wouldn't be unloaded, which was causing the game to run out of memory after playing for a long time and traveling to lots of unique areas.
- Fixed issue with how certain textures are displayed, this fixes Welger having no textures in some cases and fixes objects which use textures also used by characters (like statues) rendering incorrectly.
- FIX for the build list resetting when building multiple structures of the same type and clicking the build button.
- Updated method used to display progressive textures (DDS) so they are shown at higher fidelity.
- Fixes text disappearing on buttons if UI scaling is used.
- Fixed issue with how textures are displayed for characters (so they always display).
- Various startup splash images will now properly appear instead of being skipped over.
- Rewrite how quest location triggers work so they are much more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where buildings and other world objects would disappear randomly.
- Fixed npcs who are turning to face you while being greeted following you constantly unless you stood still - this is why Grulnar is so grumpy, because he kept being led around by energetic Gifted who just wouldn't stand still!
- Make the item properties popup handle very long descriptions and details. This is needed for the new Ambrosia.
- Optimisations to slightly increase FPS in high-density areas such as New Trismus.
- Ice and Lava themes' pop-up windows are no longer extremely low-quality and pixelated.
- The emerald theme's launch window texture no longer has clear seams where it repeats. The theme also now uses one color for its alternating row colors in lists, instead of two very different ones.
- The shopping window's row colors now update to match your theme. They will now act properly when the window is made transparent.
- The ruby theme's alternating row colors in UI lists is now a bit brighter to blend in less with the black rows. The lava theme now shares the colors of alternating rows with the ruby theme.
- The 'Refresh contents' button on the Silo window now rests in the empty spot in the top left of the window instead of floating on the right side and overlapping other UI elements.
- The Helian shops (small NPC lairs) have had a few texture issues corrected on their entrances. The larger version now sports a proper Helian entrance instead of mysteriously reusing the Lunus one.
- Falgut's tower no longer sticks unnaturally far out in the Blight fog.
- The Flame Elemental Ally epic displays now properly use the new textures for the ally.
- An open Boss Window now properly reopens after a UI scale change, thereby reflecting the new scale and not getting glitched out in the old resolution.
- The game will no longer severely lag when dragging a UI window around.
- Fixed an issue where UI scaling would cause interface text to become garbled and unreadable.
- Right clicking on the chat window only shows "Add to Group" if the list of players is displayed.
- Right clicking on the chat window only shows "Invite to Chat" when you are clicking in the player list window.
- Dragons will no longer close their eyes when gliding.
- Fix combat effects getting stuck / repeating in some cases.
- Fix for lair window being rotated when planning a lair.
- Further updates to resolve issue with building / object selection
- Some bows that previously would not show weapon dye kits can now be dyed again.
- Add "<owner's name> Pet" below pet's name to avoid confusion between monsters / pets.
- Fixed lair map not being accurate.
8 joliens y jouent, 199 y ont joué.
6 juillet 2022
1 juin 2022
19 mai 2022
3 mai 2022
24 décembre 2021