Patch sur Blight du 18/05/2022 (Delta 315.1)
Un nouveau patch a été appliqué au serveur de test, Blight. Au programme, des correctifs et des ajustements, ces Delta intermédiaires ne proposant généralement pas de nouveau contenu.
- All "<School> Edge X" abilities are now properly instantly mastered when received and affect base skill instead of current skill.
- To go along with the changes to her allies, Shaloth the Queen's encounter has received a few changes.
*Shaloth the Queen now has her own Hierophants, named Queen's Hierophants. They are slightly larger than normal Hierophants.
*Spiritual Transfer, the spell by which Queen's Hierophants heal Shaloth, now takes 10 seconds to fully cast. It also now emits a bright purple beam linking the casting Hierophant to Shaloth, the former of which will also play a unique animation while casting. This is to allow for players to properly react to and kill or stun Hierophants before they can heal their matriarch.
*Queen's Hierophants will now perish after healing their mistress by using Spiritual Transfer.
*Hierophants will no longer treasonously heal each other instead of their queen.
*Regular Hierophants no longer receive Spiritual Transfer and instead have a more normal healing spell to use on their allies.
- Quest "Attunement: Sandstone Bluffs" now properly attunes to Sandstone Bluffs instead of Garnet Bay.
- Fixed Triston's dialogues and quest feedback in quest "Warrior's Quest: Conquer the Spider" with the correct number of times to use Power Strike.
- Fixed Triston's dialogues and quest feedbacks in quest "Warrior's Quest: Destroy the Beetles" with the correct amount of beetles to kill and the number of times to use Rend Armor.
- In quest "The Lone Wolf: Spare the Lone Wolf", you can now only use Braekhis' Box of Rations when you are asked to do it.
- Fixed Wulfgar's dialogues in quest "Blacksmith's Quest: Tools".
- Fixed feedback in quest "(Daily) Jon Parkh: Sleep Deprivation" after killing enough Winter Wolves Alpha.
- Fixed wording in "Blacksmith: Cedar Staves for the Mages" and "Blacksmith: Replenish The Village's Stock of Bars" that implied Guran was at the Ore Refinery and not in town.
- Correctly styled the quest titles "Blacksmith: Help the Village Rebuild" and "Blacksmith: Mine Some Stone for the Village Stocks" in title case
- Removed erroneous extra dialogue from the quest "Blacksmith: Pawning The Goods!"
- Fixed a spacing issue in one of the quest steps in "Warrior's Quest: Conquer the Spiders"
- Corrected wording in a step in the quest "Warrior's Quest: Destroy the Beetles"
- Risen Adepts in the Chiconis Battlefield will no longer drop T5 Junk Loot instead of T2.
- All tiers of Blood Shield now properly reference the correct amount of hits they can protect against at maximum.
- Corrected typos in:
*Ancient Staff of the Sorcerer description
*Quest "Imperial Outpost: Resupply".
*Scorpix Venomous Touch description.
*Ignore Pain description.
*Quest "Primal Mastery VIII: Prove Your Primal Power".
*Quest "Outfitter's Quest: Simplest of Armor".
*Dragon Crystalworking abilities descriptions.
*Ancient Determination abilities descriptions.
*Tradestone's Blessing description.
*Quest "Outfitter: Give Ringmail Boots The Boot!".
*Quest "Architects of Senef".
*Grove Sentinels dialogues.
*Diamond-Adamantium Mining Pick description.
*Broken Figurine (from T3 to T6) description.
*Cotton Banner Flag description.
*Quest "Go Bag 5 Small Frost Beetle Compound Eyes".
*Quest "Go Bag 100 Small Frost Beetle Compound Eyes"
*Quest "Go Bag 5 Frost Beetle Compound Eyes".
*Quest "Go Bag 100 Frost Beetle Compound Eyes".
*Saris Head Scale description.
*Quest "Return for More Dragon Treats".
*Curse of Enfeeblement abilities (all Tier) descriptions.
*Quest "Go Bag 5 Venomous Stalker Legs".
*Quest "Outfitter: Embracing the Hide".
*Quest "Outfitter: A Shoulder To Cry On".
*Quest "Outfitter: Rough Day's Work".
*Steady Aim ability.
*Way of Fire ability.
*Quest "Learning to Weave Baskets".
*Left-Hands descriptions (all tiers).
*Quest "Spellcraft Mastery IV: Craft 35 Slate Spell Shards".
*Althanas the Great's dialogues.
*Quest "Quarrying Mastery IV: Craft 75 Slate Bricks".
*Quest "Spellcraft Mastery III: Craft 70 Slate Bricks".
*Quest "Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade IV".
*Quest "Essence Shaping Mastery II: Craft 50 Tainted Dim Essence Orbs".
*Quest "Quarrying Mastery II: Craft 75 Sandstone Bricks".
*Quest "Spellcraft Mastery II: Craft 35 Sandstone Spell Shards".
*Quest "Quarrying Mastery II: Craft 75 Sandstone Bricks".
*Quest "Outfitter: Rough Around The Waist".
*Thanthor the Fisher's dialogues.
*Quest "Corruption on the Battlefield I".
*Quest "Kion Militia: Trouble in Bridgeview".
*Quest "The Forest Skulk Menace I".
*Quest "Dragon Healing Adept: The Rottenest Treant of Them All".
*Quest "Earn Title: Exterminator".
*Bride's Determination description.
*Quest "Outfitter: A Need for Wristbands".
*Ranger Tyralandan's dialogue.
*Quest "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap"
*Tarah Smyth's dialogue.
*Quest "Dragon's Reach III: Uprooting the Treants".
*Quest "Town Marshall: Howling in the Night".
*Quest "Go Bag 5 Forest Crawler Thoraxes".
*Quest "Jemmei's Lost Gear".
*Quest "Attunement to Serenity - Collecting Bones".
*Quest "Corruption on the Battlefield I".
*Quest "Become Adept with Teeth and Claws".
*Quest "Investigate The Abandoned Quarry".
*Rhobb Tomas' dialogue.
*Quest "The WIthered Bane".
- Master Crafter's Cargo Disk no longer caps fly height, but requires biped races. (Dragons could not currently use it due to other restrictions; this change is for future-proofing)
- Training Dummies now have less health in order to display correctly in the target window, but still more than before. (Approximately 1,000,000)
- Training Dummies can no longer use Full Heal and will only regenerate health when out of combat.
- Training Dummies now have a white name instead of a red name to reflect that they will not, in fact, attack you.
- Training Dummies no longer award experience.
- Tier 6 (Level 110) Training Dummies have made an appearance in Delgarath.
- Lavender Plants now have a description when selected.
- Corrected grammar in the quest "Blacksmith: Make Short Work of Short Swords".
- The catapults nearby the Imperial Outpost are no longer selectable.
- Vokash the Plunderer and other Wraith Overlords now properly spawn followers.
- Flattened plot in Meadowhill.
- Flattened plot in South Point.
- Stone and metal in Heather Mines should no longer spawn under the floor in the mines.
- Gruk the Frigid now receives Greater Expulse which does direct damage and has a 75 second recycle.sands
- Demon Claw now has a 15% chance of giving Shredded Armor, but the debuff will now give a temporary immunity after expiration.
- Removed duplicate items from Lealta's inventory.
- Adjusted a spawn of barley on Scorpion Island to avoid spawning the resource in water.
- Epic cargo companions now require either craft or adventure rating of 100 to be equipped instead of level 100 adventure.
- Lesser Epics now properly follow the new personal loot system for Epic crates.
- Added a description to Primal Instant Heal abilities.
- Master Dragon Crafter's Cargo Disk of Drulkar's Flame is now known as Cargo Flyer of Drulkar's Flame, as the prior name was exceptionally long.
- Cargo Flyer of Drulkar's Flame will no longer show biped schools as able to use the item.
- Gruk the Frigid's followers are now higher level and may pose a slightly greater challenge.
- Updated the description of the Primal Cast to be more accurate.
- "Genevia to Genevia Towns" gate will now properly allow you to port to related pads on the island.
- "Scorpion Island to Genevia, Resorts, New Trismus" gate will now properly allow you to return to the main Genevia town gate.
- Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Defender of New Trismus now properly costs 50 Tokens of Gratitude instead of an outrageous 3,000.
- Fixed required tool descriptions in the following formulas:
*Statue Mold Pattern.
*Special: Urn Hammer.
*Epic Currency: Ally Plaque.
*Char the Jade Ravager Haunch.
*Purified Essence Powder.
*Dragon Journal Collection.
*Dwarven Relic Collection.
*Weapon Tech Kit: Blood Drainer.
*Weapon Tech Kit: Fyakki Slayer.
- Purified Essence Powder and Stone Bowl formulas now have minimum and optimal skill at 1000 Intuition.
- Dragon Cargo disks now have a much less blurry texture.
- Fixed a floating vine in the destroyed version of the Trismus Canteen structure.
- Lillian has moved herself and her wheelbarrow away from any potential workplace hazards when Trismus receives damage.
- New Trismus structures now properly show the community project icon when unfinished.
- Updated the description of Multicast to be more accurate.
- Corrected the position of a dock in Sandstone Bluffs.
- Adjusted a sandstone spawn region in Nuthala to prevent sandstone from spawning within trees.
- Adjusted a spawn of Elm Treants outside of Bristugo to not spawn within a larger tree and prevent unintended treeception..
- Skill Changes to Adventure Schools:
*Scout - Bow to 10 per level, Crossbow to 10 per level
*Ranger - Bow to 11 per level, loses Crossbow
*Mage - Energy to 10 per level, Flame to 10 per level
*Wizard - Energy to 11 per level
*Crossbowman - Crossbow to 11 per level
*Cleric - Life to 10 per level
*Healer - Life to 11 per level
*Warrior - 1-Hand Slash to 10 per level, 1-Hand Pierce to 10 per level, 1-Hand Crush to 10 per level, 2-Hand Slash to 10 per level, 2-Hand Crush to 10 per level
*Monk - Unarmed to 10 per level
*Berserker - 2-Hand Slash to 11 per level
*Spearman - 1-Hand Pierce to 11 per level
*Storm Disciple - receives Nature skill instead of Energy at 10 points per level.
- Berserker, Crossbowman, Healer, Spearman and Wizard no longer get Edge abilities at level 100.
- The Drunkard in the Dalimond Tavern no longer has negative health and has had his name capitalized. When greeted, he now offers flavor text instead of claiming he is dead.
- Shifted a Minnow spawn in Genevia to be more accessible to anglers.
- Fixed a hole in the rocks in Shelter Pass.
- Removed some grass that was growing in the sea around Genevia and Scorpion Island
- Grounded the previously floating Pleasant Canyon teleporter.
- Adjusted the terrain around the Kion docks so they no longer float.
- The Determined buffs will no longer pause their timer on log-out, like all other Gifts.
- Various hydro fixes: Genevia, Scorpion Island, Sanctuary Bay, Kion, Drakul, Aubadrine, Lesser Aradoth, Dikaina, Bristugo, Aedan
- Aemald Hauwry (Sandstone Bluffs Oddity Broker) will now properly activate - hotfixed 04/05/22
- Adjusted the spawn quantities and rates of Ebon Archaeologists and Risen Laborers in Ezzar's Folly
- Updated Blood Shield augmentations descriptions.
- Chiconis Travel, Chiconis Special Travel, Dralk Travel, Dralk Special Travel scrolls will now teleport you on the teleport pad model.
- Removed attack skill (chance to hit) bonus from Superior Tome of the Mage.
- A temporary solution has been found to the issue preventing players' delay debuffs to stack. Unfortunately, Sigil of Ascent technique won't protect from debuffs shared by players' and monsters' abilities anymore. A permanent solution has been found but requires more planning.
- Sunscopes will no longer display tech slots
- Food will no longer display tech slots
- Regular chickens will now respawn faster.
- Fixed issues with walls in Scorpion Bay
- Fixed issues with Halls (t3-t6), Lairs, Grand Halls not being able to place on Floor 0
- Fixed issue with Grand Hall where it would spawn at the top of the lair clipping through lair boundaries. It should now spawn starting with its top floor.
- Removed "For Sale" flag from Dragon Lairs until a dedicated model can be inserted (it was wonky / broken). Players please clear cache.
- Fixed Watcher Barin's dialogue in quest "Cleansing the Corruption I".
- Quest "Go Bag 5 Forest Crawler Thoraxes" can now be completed by talking to either Karios or Lagontus.
- Monster version of Expulse abilities is now known as Vicious Expulse and has a longer recycle.
- Shade of Ada-Korrous is now an Aegis Ghost Sorcerer.
- Icy Dire Wolves are now known as Glacial Alpha and Glacial Hunter
- Glacial Alphas can now spawn in more locations near the Tower of Magery and the Winter Vale, but will share some spawns with Glacial Hunters
- Feral Bloodsnouts (and Younglings) now share spawns in both the Misted Forest and Yew Forest (this increase the opportunity for them to be far greater numbers of either)
- Dire Wolf Alphas can now spawn along the Abandoned Shore and in the Yew Forest, but will share some spawns with standard Dire Wolves.
- Chieftain Bulok and High Soothsayer Digda will now spawn alone and more quickly
- Adjusted the respawn rates and quantities of Bloodskulk Bloodmages, Soothsayers and Spearfishers within the Spiritous Swamp
- Dragon Lair Planner now properly displays "Signs" alongside Statues and Displays - Statues, Signs & Displays.
- Planter Edgings 10 meters now properly use 10 meters unfinished stage instead of 5 meters.
8 joliens y jouent, 199 y ont joué.
15 octobre 2023
17 septembre 2023
27 août 2023
24 juillet 2023
7 avril 2023