Sur nos forums...
|[Actu] Patch sur Biight du 14/11/201...|
|[Actu] Patch sur Biight du 27/10/201...|
|[Actu] Patch sur Blight du 27/02/201...|
|[Actu] Patch sur Blight du 15/08/201...|
|[Actu] Patch sur Blight du 24/07/201...|
|[Actu] Live Patch du 08/04/2014|
Voici un nouveau patch sur le serveur de test avec son lot de correctifs et d'ajustements. Parmi eux, le travail sur les premiers niveaux des écoles d'aventure continue et ce sont les Druides qui sont revisités cette fois:
- Deer are now known as Bucks and Does.
- Adjustments made to the spawns of wolf, deer, cedar treant saplings, spiders and wild gruoks. Some areas have had more spawns added (treants, wolves, spiders).
- Red Tusks now has a patrol route instead of a regular spawn, and it no longer stretches over the side of a hill.
- Added two new small brown wolf spawns east of the flax.
- Rend Armor debuff is now known as Rended. Rend Armor I causes a greater reduction in armor while the user is in Green Stance.
- Adjusted the respawn rate and times of Adamantium Golems within the Barrier Vale.
- Son's Shields, Son of Gigaroth's guards, are now significantly taller.
- Commander Jatell now offers the title "Demon Slayer".
- Epic Combat Ally abilities now use a skill value of 1600 (up from 1000) to determine to-hit and damage.
- A number of Bolt (Standard and Improved) spells have had their damage adjusted to be more consistent with other bolt spells within the same tier.
- Incinerate I now causes a greater reduction in flame resistance while the caster is in Blue Stance. Note, the 10% increase in damage while in Red Stance remains as well.
*Growth I now recycles every 30 seconds (down from 60), is received at level 5, and gives Greater Growth I while in Green Stance.
*Growth I buff is now known as Lesser Growth I. Both Lesser and Greater Growth I have a duration of 30 seconds (down from 60) and pulse every 5 seconds (down from 6).
*Instant Heal I is now received at level 3
*Green Stance is now received at level 3
*Smash 1 is received at level 1
*Blue Stance is received at level 6
*Nature's Fury now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 90)
*Cloak of Thorns is received at level 8
*Petrify is received at level 6
*Coordinated Lightning Bolt I now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 180)
- Keori in Chiconis is now looking for willing Dragons to deliver a package for him.
- New Dragon spell: Primal Restoration
- Sshranu in Sslanis is looking for assistants to help him with a new potion formula.
- Rift Spirit Form now caps FlyHeight/FlySpeed at 0
- Updated some of the Jungle Crawler spawns within the Sslanis Jungle
- New Rachival, Dalimond, and Chiconis are re-assigned to the City Racial Pads teleporter group.
- Aura of the Forgotten now properly works on Forgotten Souls, not Enraged Souls and Fallen Curates.
- Aura of the Forgotten no longer caps the total quantity of Recovered Memories at 1, but properly at 12.
- Grave Miasma will now last 5 minutes (up from 2 minutes)
- Fixed the dependencies and visibility of certain steps within quest "Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)".
- Quest "Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)" now refers to the High Confessor instead of Senior Confessor
- Attuning to Tishlar now provides feedback.
- Grave Miasma no longer appears as a pink box on a player"s head.
- Amulet of Scorpus now has an armor crystal icon.
- Ancient Barasavian Charm now lists what it can be applied to and what it conflicts with.
- Scorpions have been given a facelift with ability rebalancing and, for Stygian Scorpions, more health.
- Blacksmith: Help the Gatherer Gather Wood has been renamed to Blacksmith: Help Elenna Gather Wood. Broken step that doesn't recognize the creation of the 5 tree axes has been fixed.
- Sigil of Toval is now properly called a Weapon Tech Kit, applies to weapons and claws (instead of armor and scales) and details what it does in its description.
Un nouveau patch a fait son apparition sur le serveur de test. Rien de bien remarquable à noter, juste des ajustements et des correctifs:
- Myloc Harbringer Heart is now known as Myloc Harbinger Heart
- Myloc Harbringer Claw is now known as Myloc Harbinger Claw
- Adamantium Golem drops have been alligned with the loot system
- Avariatus' Quest: Claw Up The Local Spiders now refers to Brown Spiders rather than Brown Spider Hatchlings
- Adjusted the spawn rate of Ul’zilgat Fyakki in the Eastern Deadlands
- Evolved Fyakki now have a whirlwind attack
- Ul'Zilgat Broodmasters now spawn amongst the other Ul'Zilgat Fyakki
- Defiled Graves around the Tower of Healing now properly work with the "Avenge the Fallen" quest series.
- Recovered Memories can now be properly collected while on the "Memories of the Forgotten" quests.
- Sinth, the Alpha Jade Snarler now spawns SW of Tazoon and SE of The Great Battle
- Dimensional Pocket IX: Deliver Supplies to the Guards will now properly prevent the use of teleporters. The 45 minute timer now works correctly.
- Trials of the Gifted: Test of Endurance - The item given 'Weight of the World' now has a very large bulk that will overburden you and slow you down as intended.
- Defiled Graves create a resource called Enchanted Grave Dust.
- Consuming Enchanted Grave Dust gives effect: Grave Miasma
- Enraged Souls can only be damaged while under the effect of Grave Miasma.
Un nouveau patch a été appliqué sur Blight. Seuls des correctifs et de légères modifications sur le déblocage de certaines zones de téléportation sont à signaler.
- Tier I Flame spells (Bolt, Strike, Bomb, Spear), no longer say target is immune and Burned effect works correctly.
- Forgotton Souls are now Forgotten Souls
- Private Valn Saerig now offers to attune players to Tishlar
- Sigil of Toval now states what it conflicts with, applies correctly to Tier 3 items, and has an item-name modification.
- Amulet of Scorpus now says what it does.
- Quest "Plans within Plans" now refers to High Confessor instead of Senior Confessor
- Curate Bikann's Aura of the Forgotten will now apply to players, not monsters.
- Confessor Tel Orthess now offers to attune players to the Tower of Healing
- Reworked the spawns of Enraged Souls, Fallen Curates, and Defiled Graves within the Tower of Healing Canyons
- Tier 3 Gem Golems no longer spawn within the Tower of Healing Canyons, but instead have migrated north and west closer to Desert's Edge.
- Geleon's Master Scroll Replica is now tradeable (the formula is not) and has a coin/hoard value
- Master Dryart, the Gatekeeper, is now known as Felnith and has moved south of the teleport gate to a shop. He will offer to attune players to Dryart.
- Guard Heber Fiddletok now offers to attune players to Desert's Edge.
- Bixben Lindnottin is now the Guard-Captain, a member of the NRDF, and will offer to attune players to New Rachival.
- Quest "Town Marshall: Thinning the Crowd" now refers to the New Rachival Town Marshall, rather than Mahagra and points players at the new location for Jasper golems.
- Quest "Go Bag 5 Citrine Golem Gemstones" refers to the correct location for Citrine Golems
- Quest "Dragon Healing Expert: Defeat Dramentus the Citrine Golem" now refers to the updated location for Dramentus.
- Quest "Drain Strike V: Battle in the Desert" updated to refer to the new location for Aquamarine Golems.
- Quest "Town Marshall: Color Blind" now refers to the New Rachival Town Marshall, rather than Mahagra and points players at the new location for Aquamarine Golems.
- Fixed the treasure of Disgraced monsters
- Updated treasure for Cultists, Jade Wolves, Souls and Fallen around the Tower of Healing and Great Battle
Ca faisait un moment que le jeu n'avait pas eu une mise à jour de contenu. Dans ce dernier on trouve notamment une renouvellement d'une partie de la zone Tier II ainsi que des modifications sur certaines écoles de base avant notamment plus d'utilisation des Stances colorées qui étaient un peu tombées en désuétude:
- The Cults
*The lands along the coast of the Dalimond Bay have undergone some dramatic changes including more growth of trees and more thanks to the continued efforts by the Dryad.
*As a result of this new growth, new monsters and enemies have moved into the regions along the Dalimond Bay. Wolves, spirits, and even more humanoid enemies can be found in these regions.
*Tishlar, Desert Shores Outpost and the Tower of Healing have become more populated as a result of the growth and change. Numerous quests can be obtained from these locations and its residents.
*For those who completed the Vandus Confederation quest line in T2, speak with Micklin Vandus to begin “Vandus Confederation: Unease in Tishlar”. Note that this quest is not required to begin the T3 quest series in Tishlar, but it does provide a bridge between the T2 and T3 storylines.
- ‘Unsung Hero: Need A Hero’ now refers to the Major Blight Anchor rather than a Greater Blight Anchor.
- Ice Elementals near Winter Vale will now agro
- Various quests have received more fixes in their text.
- Spirit Isle School Quests
*“Cellardus' Quest: Cleric Part II” and “Cellardus’ Quest: Cleric Part III” both refer to Smash instead of Instant Heal
*Minor wording changes to “Cleric's Quest 1: Display your Clerical Skills!”
*Cellardus’ Part 4 quests now require you to be level 1 in your respective school (Mage, Cleric, Scout or Warrior).
*“Cellardus' Quest: Mage Part III” now refers to Engulf instead of Burn Armor.
- New Trismus School Quests
*“Warrior's Quest 1: Prove your fighting skills!” now refers to Charge instead of Negate Attack.
*“Warrior’s Quest 6: Coordination against Beetles” is now known as “Warrior’s Quest 6: Critical Help” and refers to Critical Strike instead of Coordinated Strike.
*“Cleric's Quest 6: Coordination Against Beetles” is now known as “Cleric's Quest 6: Protecting Others” and refers to Protectorate instead of Coordinated Strike.
*“Scout’s Quest 6: Coordination Against Beetles” is now known as “Scout's Quest 6: Seeking Beetles” and refers to Heart-Seeker instead of Coordinated Shot.
- Various races have received fixes in their emote text
- Minnows in Crystal of Tear Lakes (2 smaller ponds) no longer swim on land.
- Cedar Treant Seed Cone, used in the Withered Bane quest, now stacks.
- The Dragon spells Ignore Mysticism, Countercheck Primal, and Arcane Refusal now conflict instead of outright overwriting one another.
- Updated quest “Joggler Snimms: Bonding the Blades” to have list of items needed in step 15.
- Beginner Key and Journeyman Key formulas are now purchased from Tinkerer trainers (instead of Finagle Biggletorque). Beginner costs 3s and Journeyman is 14s. Expert formula continues to be a quest reward from Finagle Biggletorque: Frozen Towers quest.
- Resources: Basic Key Pattern is now 100c (from 375), Advanced Key Pattern is now 200c (from 375) and Complex Key Pattern is 300c (from 375). Key Mold resources can now be purchased from Tinkerer Trainers (no longer sold by Finagle Biggletorque of Delgarath).
- Set T2 Pale, T3 Glowing, T5 Shining and T6 Radiant wisp AI to be like T1 Dim and T4 Bright wisp AI
- “Breath of Acid: Thunder Underground” now asks for a Brachine Beetle Membrane rather than a Brachina Beetle Gland Membrane.
- Quest - “Kalas: Haunt in the Attic” is now correctly handed out by Mayor Clause instead of Kalas.
- Quest - “Kalas: A Tale for the Present” - Broken link in chat dialogue fixed.
- Flax no longer spawns north of Lakes of Crystal Tears on Lesser Aradoth (206/231). Flax spawns were previously linked to spawns near Kion Clothworking Center. Spawn quantities in this area has been adjusted slightly.
- Furniture Additions/Upgrades (Thanks Tilithia)
*Elemental Towers (Cleric, Nature, Sorcery, Spirit, Wizard).
*Player structures - Vaults
*Player structures - Barn
*Player structures - Consigners
*Player structures - Pawn Brokers
*Player structures - Small Houses
*Player structures - Medium Houses
*Player structures - Large Houses
*Player structures - Stores
*Player structures - Taverns
- Skilts now properly share armor values with greaves instead of chest pieces.
- Exsanguinate now has a 150 second recycle (down from 300).
- Project X is now a level 130 Lesser Epic boss
- Sumaac, the Named Forest Oastic will no longer spawn on Saritova Isle (near Guild Clearport/Yewn). It will continue spawning in Yew Forest.
- Emerald and Peridot Golem spawn quantity on Saritova Island has minor increase.
- Flame and Fire Beetles spawns on Char has been overhauled. Each spawn region will only contain one type of monster and no longer have multiple species mixed. They will progress from Small Flame Beetle, Flame Beetle, Small Fire Beetle to Fire Beetle as you travel from DeSokul to southwestern section of the fiery areas.
- Small Ice Beetle and Ice Beetle spawns in Mahagra Tundra has been overhauled. Small Ice and regular Ice Beetles no longer share spawns. There are dedicated spawns for Small Ice Beetles and regular Ice Beetles (near Frozen Lodge). Spawns on Trandalar continue to be mixed small and regular Ice Beetles. Shiktin will only spawn where normal Ice Beetle spawns.
- Obsidian Boulder Golems spawn quantities has a minor increase.
- Obsidian Golems are no longer cross linked to more than one region.
- Adamantium Golem spawn quantity and timers slightly adjusted.
- Radiant Sources applied to Large Human Tavern are now 2 optimal/3 non-optimal (instead of 1 optimal/2 non-optimal).
- Attunement: Winter Vale now gives proper feedback.
- Fixed a broken chat link in quest “Traditions of Gnomekindle”
- Fixed the description of tech “Statistic: Speed IV”
- Date Trees, Cedar Trees and Deer can now be found near the guild community of Immons
- Guild: Immons has acquired a teleport gate and has had a few plots resized.
- Resized plots in Mia’s Edge and Dikaina
- Desert’s Edge now has an outgoing portal
- Desert’s Edge, Dryart, Tishlar, and Scorpion Bay are now all linked to a Tazoon Region portal group that starts/ends with Bristugo
- The Tower of Healing now has a destination pad and shrine
- Epic Travel Scrolls Box 1 (Sold by Vargas) no longer contains Tower of Healing travel scroll, but instead is replaced with Tower of Summoning scroll.
- Epic Travel Scrolls Box 2 (Sold by Vargas) no longer contains Council of Chambers travel scroll, but instead is replaced with Tower of Bonds scroll.
- Tool Tech Kit: Atta-nuk's Stylus will no longer conflict with other Papermaking or Scribing techniques.
- Round Shield formulas (not Fine) are no longer available from the Formulatron
- Golden Grouper Cargo Disk now has 8,000 bulk capacity
- Formulas sold by NPC’s, for regular coin, and marked as attuned are no longer attuned.
- Undead Warriors on New Trismus are now known as Raiders and Pillagers.
- Undead on the road to the Minor Anchor on New Trismus now have more consistent spawn quantities and rates.
- Undead near the camp also have more consistent spawn quantities and rates.
- Weaker Saris Ghosts no longer spawn near the Minor Anchor.
*Increased the damage bonus on Smash 1 from +3 to +5
*Smash now has a 50% chance of causing “Smashed”, a debuff that lasts for 15s and causes -25 crush resistance.
*Instant Heal 1 now heals better while the Cleric is in Green Stance.
*Green Stance is now received by Clerics at level 3 instead of level 5.
*Increased the damage bonus on Power Strike 1 from +5 to +8.
*Power Strike 1 now does 10% more damage in Red Stance (as opposed to simply +5).
*Dispirit Foe and Dispirit Foes no longer reference simply melee attacks as they alter ranged and spell attacks as well.
*Dispirited debuff no longer has a level 10 minimum requirement.
*Enhanced Flame Bolt 1 is now known as Fireball.
*Fireball will cause the target to be “Burned” when it hits. While a target is “Burned”, Tier 1 Flame spells (Bolt, Strike, Bomb, Spear, Wave) will cause 10% additional damage.
*Safety 1 is now known as Magic Shell.
*Magic Shell 1 now enhances ethereal armor as well as physical armor.
*Engulf 1 is now received at level 5 instead of level 3.
*Blue Stance is now received at level 3 instead of level 5.
*Melee Ward is now known as Androgos’ Armor.
*Androgos’ Armor now increases physical wards by +17 instead of +11.
*Burnout 1 is now known as Affinity to Flame.
*Burn Armor 1 is now known as Incinerate and gives a debuff called Incinerated.
*Incinerated 1 now reduces flame resistance by -25 instead of -22.
*Incinerate 1 is now received at level 3 instead of level 5.
*Incinerate 1 now does 4-7 flame damage when it hits.
*Increased the damage bonus on Power Shot 1 from +7 to +10.
*Power Shot 1 now does 10% more damage while in red stance (instead of +5)
*Block is now received at level 8 instead of level 3
*Dodge is now received at level 3 instead of level 8
*Long Shot 1 now gives a damage bonus of +7
*Blue Stance is now received at level 3 instead of level 5
*Increased the damage bonus on Power Strike 1 from +5 to +8.
*Power Strike 1 now does 10% more damage in Red Stance (as opposed to simply +5).
*Red Stance is now received at level 3 instead of level 5
*Rend Armor 1 now does +5 additional damage
*Defensive Style now recycles every 30 seconds (down from 90 seconds)
*Claw Strike 1 does 10% more damage in red stance (instead of +5), +8 instead of +5 additional damage
*Bite 1 does 10% additional damage in Red Stance
*Galewind 1 does 10% more damage in Green Stance
*Refreshing Breeze 1 recycles every 60s (down from 90s), heals 10% more while in Blue Stance
Un nouveau patch a été publié sur le serveur de test, Blight. La nouveauté principale est la refonte légère des abilities reçues lors de 10 premiers niveaux des écoles de base pour lisser la progression des nouveaux joueurs.
Update: le patch a été déployé sur les serveurs réguliers le 06/09/2016
- Expert Primal Health formula requires 920 spellcraft skill to scribe.
- Expert Excoriation formula requires level 800 lairshaping skill to scribe. Journeyman Excoriation formula requires 400 lairshaping to scribe.
- '(Hourly) Clean Up The Wriggling Masses' no longer refers to Braekhis as male.
- Formula: Scale/Tallisman of Dance/Melody/Revelry/Feast requires any crafting school level 80 instead of current crafting school level 80
- Crystal of Mind (Rift) crystal will now properly trigger Mind of the Void's effect: Migraine. Chance has also been increased from 5% to 15%.
- Crystal of Bone (Rift) crystal will now properly trigger Bone of the Void's effect: Temporary Bleed Resistance.
- Crystal of Heart (Rift) crystal will now properly trigger Heart of the Voids effect: Temporary Stun Resistance & Temporary Mesmerize Resistance.
- Increase banner limit to 10 per plot
- Increase basket limit to 20 per plot
- Increase tree limit to 30 per plot
- Increase wheelbarrow to 20 per plot
- Increase flowers to unlimited per plot
- Hesia now has <Cleric Trainer> tag.
- Adulura now has <Cleric Trainer> tag.
- Daily Riddle: Golden Treasure (Eostre Beetle quest) will cause Giant Chickens to drop eggs while on quest.
- Guardians of Rift (Blood, Bone, Heart, Mind) now have normal spawns and no longer spawned manually (speaking to NPC) during ARoP quest. They have the same spawn timers as Less Epic mobs.
- Legacy Guild houses (T2-T6) now share the same furniture decoration files as their current cousins.
- Legacy Tier 1 Human Guildhouse now has furniture decoration. Thanks Tilithia !
- Aughundell Town Center and the underground areas has been decorated with furniture. Thanks Tilithia !
- Corn, Tomato, Wheat, Apple Trees, Grape Vines and Kenaf now grow in Tishlar
- A small vein of Iron has been found near Tishlar
- A rich vein of Gold has been found near Tishlar
- Guardian of Rage now respawns more slowly
*Power Strike I is now received at level 1
*Negate Attack 1 is now known as Heroic Shout 1 and is received at level 7 (instead of 4). It has a 20 meter range, a 30 second recycle, and a 2.5 post-delay. Instead of giving a buff to the player, it now gives a debuff called Confused to the target which reduces the damage of its next attack.
*Coordinated Strike I is now received at level 10 (instead of 9) and has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 90)
*Critical Strike I is now received at level 9 (instead of 10), has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 3 minutes) and a 1.5 post-delay
*New ability, Charge, received at level 5. 30 second recycle, 2.5 post-delay, gives a debuff called Interrupted that prevents your target from executing any actions for 3 seconds.
- 'Ryson Stormbringer's Challenge' has been updated to reflect the changes to New Trismus.
*Enhanced Flame Bolt I is now received at level 1 (was 2)
*Engulf I is now received at level 3 (was 4)
*Burn Armor I is now received at level 5 (was 3)
*Mage's Maddening Trick I is now received at level 10 (was 6)
*Burnout I is now received at level 7 (was 10) and has a recycle of 40 seconds (down from 50)
*Coordinated Flame Bolt I now has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 3 minutes)
*Smash I is now received at level 1 (was 4)
*Instant Heal I is now received at level 3 (was 2) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45)
*Power Strike I is now received at level 5 (was 7)
*Magic Crush is now received at level 7 (was 6) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45)
*Coordinated Strike I is now received at level 11 (was 9)
*Protectorate is now received at level 9 (was 3)
*Power Shot I is now received at level 1 (was 2)
*Long Shot I is now received at level 3 (was 4) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 60)
*New ability, Blinding Shot, received at level 5. 30 second recycle, causes Blinded (10 second debuff that reduces the target's to-hit by 50%).
*Pinion I is now received at level 7 (was 6), has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45).
*Pinion's debuff is now known as Pinned, lasts for 5 seconds (down from 20), and is a root instead of a speed modifier.
*Heart Seeker I is now received at level 9 (was 10) and has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 3 minutes)
*Coordinated Shot I is now received at level 10 (was 9) and has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 90)
*Staple Shot now recycles every 45 seconds (down from 2 minutes)
*Refreshing Breeze I now has a recycle of 90 seconds (down from 3 minutes).
*Galewind I now has a recycle of 45 seconds (down from 60)
*New ability, Coordinated Breath I, received at level 10. 60 second recycle, fire-based breath attack, consumes 100 hoard per use.
- Massive Yew Treants can now be found on Saritova
- Rift Tokens are now valued 20% higher (currency used by Blagarath in Dralk)
*Symbol of the Rift = 6 (was 5)
*Relic of the Rift = 12 (was 10)
*Omen of the Rift = 24 (was 20)
*Vestige of the Rift = 48 (was 40)